Major aims are listed below:
- Serve for humanity
- Strive for charity and relief
- Equal opportunities
- Provide of medical, education and socioeconomic
Details of objectives can be summarized into the following:
- To support dialog among various communities for peace and harmony.
- To act as a think tank for national regional and international issues.
- To serve humanity whenever and where ever needed.
- To diffuse use to knowledge in arts, science, scientific research, engineering, technology and promotion of literature, political education and allied subjects.
- To organize relief work in time of plug, famine, academic or disaster of any other occasion independently or with collaboration of individual or Association or Organization.
- To provide medical and welfare facilities and other amenities, disable and infirm persons, the destitute and the orphans.
- To provide monetarly assistance in the shape of stipends, scholarships, grant or other assistance or otherwise for enabling meritorious and deserving students.
- To build hospitals, dispensaries, health care centers and make arrangements for poor and deserving persons for premedical treatment.
- To establish healthy relations with similar organizations and institutions in Pakistan.
- To apply international standard and to maintain a living and growing information base.
- To do such other legal act either by itself or in conjunction with other organizations /persons as the Foundation may consider necessary and conducive to the attainment of the above objectives.
- To be engaged in and pursue any other charitable object, not involving the carrying on of my business activity.
- To take such action as may be necessary to coordinate activities of foundation with other societies and organization with similar objects.
- Generally to do all such things as may be incidental or conducive for attainment of the object of the foundation or any of them.